Beco 8 - teal - New improved design
The Beco 8 is the new but bigger brother of the very popular Beco Gemini.
Designed so you can carry your baby any way you want, the Beco 8 is a combination of all the features your heart could desire - from infancy to toddlerhood, wear your little one on your front facing-in, facing-out, on your hip or on your back. Ergonomic support for baby in all positions, while offering optimum comfort and flexibility for the wearer.
- Integrated infant insert/boost (fully removable)
- Lumbar support pad (fully removable)
- Hood built-in to headrest support
- Dual shoulder strap/body adjusters
- Baby fit: 7-45lbs / 3.5-20kg
- Parent fit: XS-XXL
- Multiple ergonomic carry positions*
- 2 Newborn positions (Infant Insert Included)
- 3 Infant positions (Front-Inward, Front-Outward, Hip)
- 2 Toddler positions (Front-Inward & Back Carry)
- Great for hands-free nursing
- Padded crossable shoulder straps
- Seat width snapped out: 14" (adjust to narrow setting for front, forward facing-out)
- Panel height with headrest/panel down: 15"
- Panel height with headrest/panel extended: 18"
- Supportive waist belt, adjustable from 24" up to 54"
- All seasons carrier with airflow back-panel, light body padding
- Waist belt pocket for smart-phone, keys or cash
- Cooling, breathable, 3D mesh
- Zippered cover for the airflow panel (stored in waistband)
New Spring 2019 carriers: more cotton feel to the fabric plus improved buckles