Benefits of babywearing:
- For mother carrying a baby in a sling is a smooth transition from pregnancy into the new life. For the father it is a wonderful opportunity to experience closeness to the baby
- When a baby is carried in a sling it experiences warmth and security. His needs are met. This strenghtens the babies universal trust and builds the foundation for later confidence.
- Babywearing promotes the baby's devolopment of spine and hips
- Carrying your baby gently stimulates the babies senses without overcharging the baby with new impressions.
- It helps baby's digestion
- Carrying a baby in a sling allows you to be mobile: stairs, public transport, crowded streets, narrow shops, beach, forrest - no prolem! Enjoy a day out without a pram!
- Have your hands free for cooking, houshold tasks and looking after older sibblings
- Wrap slings are easy to take with you and can be universally used as sunscreans, protection from wind and rain or blankets or changing mats